Friday, December 01, 2006

I'm a Piggy Big and Chubby


If you're allergic to cuteness (and some people are) then don't click on this link for the Guinea Pig Way. I've been trying to learn Flash for a while but I keep getting distracted or lose the manual and tutorials. I understand the theory behind it, in theory it's pretty simple. I know I would secretly be the source of ridicuously adorable nonsensical animations. When I was in beginner's animation at Emily Carr I made a funny animation about suicide. I guess you had to understand me at the time.

No way could I make anything touching the black comedy of Salad Fingers though. He creeps some people out. I like him in a twisted way.

I have a favorite video game called Katamari Damacy. The plot is that you are a small green man with a tubular head rolling a ball to which things stick and you need to get enough objects on your ball to create a celestial object. Here's a claymation Katamari.




You take the good you take the bad you take them both and there you have . . . Tootie's bong?



Have a good friday night bitches.

No comments: