Friday, February 13, 2009

Sooo TIRED!

I am in the process of getting off my Seroquel because it makes me sleep in way too much. But it's been two nights without it and I'm having a hard time sleeping. It's pretty frustrating, especially when I know that if I just smoked some POT I could get to sleep better. But I shouldn't self medicate, but OOOOH just a joint before bed would put me out. It's so bothering me.
It's Friday the 13th. I don't know why THIS day is supposed to be unlucky, hopefully nothing bad happens to me today. I'm home sick because of various reasons, mostly to do with feeling sick. BLEH!
I was going to apply to a call centre, but they are looking for speakers of native languages and I don't know much Cree besides Tansi Atim, which means Hello Dog! I don't think that would be the best way to address a person on the phone.
I do have an interview with RBC next wednesday, I'm pretty excited about that, I am applying to become a teller. Client Service Representative is the actual term. I hope no one tries to rob the bank.
Oh man, I'm SO freakin' tired. I just want to roll over and go back to bed. I might have a nap, but I should stay up and try to get my sleep back on track. I haven't had sleep problems the whole time with Seroquel, but I have been OVER tired, which is a problem. I'm wondering how long it will take for me to get back to normal.
Ughy, I have to get something to eat. I think I will go to mum's.

No comments: