Monday, August 24, 2009

Internetted and Recovering


I finally have the internet again. And I am also recovering from one of the worst colds I have had in a while. I was a ball of snot, coughing and coughing and just drenched in mucus and sweat. It was godawful!

I also recently got pierced, again, the same piercing I had when I was nineteen, a hood. I haven't been able to do anything with it besides clean it and wince when I bump it wiping my bum. So I can't really report if it is improving my sex life yet. But it did the last time I had this piercing, so I'm pretty excited. The procedure of getting pierced itself was obviously very painful. Having a large needle and then some jewelery shoved through your privates is never very fun, unless you like that sort of thing. I don't so much but I do like the results.

Some things have changed. I've started taking Wellbutrin in addition to my Celexa, and it seems to be cheering me up at any rate. It's supposed to bring back my sex drive, so far the jury is still out on that, especially since I can't do much with a healing hood piercing. I've also been seeing a counselor for the past few weeks, and that's been helping a bit with some issues I've talked about here.

I shot some more footage for my video and now need to finish writing the narration and record it, and then finish editing, and then write my final report, and I'm DONE! My first half hour video. I must say I am nervous about keeping attention for half an hour. It seems like an unruly time period for a short video artist. Rather, a video artist that makes shorts. Although I'm not super tall either. I really want this done soon because I would like to get my next grant. I'm working hard on it!

Oh man, at least I am finally feeling better. My nose isn't running so much anymore either, which is a relief. I was getting tired of snuffling and blowing it all the time. Thank god for kleenex with lotion!

Either way, I have to go to work today, so I should probably go meet my mom and do some stuff and get to work. I will write more when I have some time.