Monday, November 11, 2013

Too damned sleepy

Tomorrow is my next psychiatrist appointment, it will have been six weeks since my last one when I was prescribed Elavil.

The good news is that I haven't had panic attacks while I have been on it.  The BAD news is that it makes me SO sleepy that I can't get out of bed before 2pm.  Seriously cramping my style!  I was always a late sleeper, but this is pretty ridiculous.  So I think I am going to go in and ask for a different medication.  It's really hard because we need something for anxiety WITHOUT killing my sex drive, and all the SSRI's end up killing my sex drive, at least all the ones I have tried.

Poop!

I hope my genius psychiatrist has some idea of something else we can try.  I'm already on the lowest dose of Elavil possible.

On Thursday I am going to Ottawa for a screening of some of my videos in a Video Art biennial.  I'm pretty excited.  I might get to see my friend Shavonne, which would be nice.  I'm only there until Saturday.  Then I come back here.

I also might be going out to Ontario again in February.  Fingers crossed! :)

I've got to save up some money for Little Mister's teeth cleaning.  My friend Amy Jo told me about a vet in the country who does work a lot cheaper than my vet is quoting for his teeth thing.  Sooooo I might call this guy up and ask about it. 

I'm getting ready to apply for grad school AGAIN.  I wonder when I will give up.  I'm applying to Ryerson this time.  For an MA in Media Production.  It's a year long program.

We will see!

Anyway, that's about all that's going on in my life.  I have some emails I have to send.  I went to bed last night at 8:47pm and woke today at 2pm.  That's messed up!  UGH!

No comments: