Saturday, October 07, 2006

Back to Queer Month (or whatever they called it)


So anyway, back to Queer History month.

Hollywood is crawling with queers. I mean, you would not believe how many. The best one i heard was Julie Andrews and her partner Carol Burnett.

Anyway, here is a sweet video I found on Youtube about successful queers (a lot in Hollywood)



Um, hmm, I have some other non related things to talk about.

Last night I broke my bed. I'd started my period in the middle of the night and was getting out to put on a pad, when I had all my weight on one knee and the slat beneath me snapped and I plunged! Half a foot. Luckily the other part of the slat rested on a board in the middle of the bed, so I could inch over that way.

I've got some stuff on my mind right now. Actually, maybe I will post this and then come back and post my other one on it's own.

No comments: