Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Cough Cough Blorgg!


I'm REALLY REALLY sick right now, I think I have to see the doctor actually. I'd had this low frade cough for over two weeks and then last night after Thanksgiving dinner I was smoking with two cousins when I started coughing so hard I BARFED out a huge glob of plegm. And I mean HUGE! I did that a few more times that evening before going to bed, where I have stayed until half an hour ago.

Sooo, yeah, had to call in sick to work. Had some REALLY weird dreams. My little dog kept coming around to see what was wrong with me.

Anyway, I wanted to write a more uplifting goofy post. I also found it it is Aboriginal Women's History Month and since Halloween is ALSO coming up, I have to start on my scary posts. And I have ten days to get an application in. Eeee! Deadlines are scary enough in and of themselves.

So since I'm sick I can't post much funny stuff. We looked at possessions on Sunday to freak us out, but this was the best one (btw it's quite short).



It's Tickle Me Elmo with audio from the Exorcism of Emily Rose over top.

No comments: