Monday, November 20, 2006

Warm fuzzies


I've been wandering around all weekend with a gooney look on my face and am totally not sure if I should put it on this blog. Oh I guess I will, but no names. I kissed someone I liked ages and ages ago and it was really nice. It's been a long time since I kissed a girl and I can see why I am so hooked. Women are just fuckin' hot. And there's some sweetness about being close to someone I panted after for so long when I was young, even if nothing else happens.

Considering the intense shit I am reading as part of my job, it's nice to have this sweet interaction going on outside of it. I have all kinds of sexy happy thoughts bouncing through my brain and it's making life seem really good. I guess life is good anyway. I really can't complain, I have a job, I'm creative again, my animals are wonderful, and I know someone who makes me feel all warm when I hug her.

No comments: