Sunday, March 16, 2008

Dirty Bingo

Last night I went with my mom to Free Flow Dance's annual Naughty Bingo. Unfortunately we didn't win anything, but Cindy Baker won pasties.

I've been buying the things I had on my shopping list. The next big purchase is a tattoo, which I'm excited about. I've been wanting a new tattoo for ages, and this one is on my right forearm. It's a dragon the color of a cornsnake, and it reminds me of Christopher because he always wanted a corn snake and his birthday is around Chinese New Year. So we'll see how it turns out.

I bought a new bra, well, two, half price. I've gone down from an E cup to a D cup. As it happened, I bought the one bra my mum was slavering over and she's been grumpy at me ever since. She's on her new treadmill right now singing along with Janice Joplin. I like buying bras that are actually fitted for me, they're nice.

I've kept up the tradition of buying terribly lacy bras for myself, because I like the contradiction when I take off my butchy clothes.

What else have I been up to? I'm done work now, which is good, because I'm ready to start work on my project. I want to start filming as soon as possible. I've got a camera coming in two weeks.

Mister is at my feet. I found out this week that I got into Co-Op Housing, so that is exciting because I'll be able to live with my little dog and cat finally. I'm excited about that, I will have a one bedroom apartment, which is good. And I'm going to get cable too!

I move in April 15th.

I'm looking forward to all the things I will be able to do now. I'm done work so my days are free when I'm not working on my project. I've ordered my swabs for the Genographic project and soon my Gramma and Grampa will be contributing their dna to the project. That's pretty cool.

I'm trying to think of other interesting things to blog about. Well, manic depression wise, my meds are working pretty well. I'm not moody at all anymore, pretty even tempered and stable, which is good. I'm happy about that. I actually feel like I'm capable of going to university again, which is something I will apply to next year.

I want to finally shoot my vampire video, that would be good to do. I have fake teeth for myself and everything. I might dress up femme for it.

I'm getting my lip pierced next week, which is exciting, and the new tattoo on the 2nd of April, well before my 30th birthday on the 26th. I love body mods. I used to cruise the BME site all the time, but I've never uploaded any pictures. At this point I now have two stretched lobes and an industrial, I used to have a hood piercing but I took it out when the doctor suggested it might have something to do with my chronic yeast infections.

Okay, for two years I had a chronic yeast infection. It was horrible, I tried everything to get rid of it. Boric Acid (at a friend's suggestion), Garlic (at another friend's suggestion), monistat, many cartons of monistat. Finally I had to take diflucan for six weeks. Diflucan knocked the shit out of that damn yeast infection.

Anyway, I don't think the piercing had anything to do with that yeast infection, it was a nice piercing.

I'm also going to be dying my hair back to blue and yellow, my favorite hair colour! It looks like a sunrise when I put it in, because the yellow goes at the front.

To acheive my new hair colour I acquired Lagoon Blue and Electric Sunshine. I will post a picture when I have it in, maybe with my new leather coat on.

No comments: