Friday, October 02, 2009

Purple


Did you know that I wrote a blog on here last night and it vanished, probably because I was drunk and never hit publish before I shut my computer down for the night.

I've gotten to the point where I don't care about getting a girlfriend anymore. The ones I had weren't the nicest, except for a couple, and I don't even know what a relationship would contribute to my life. I haven't ever been in a monogamous relationship either and the longest relationship I had was only a year and a month.

Maybe I'm not suited for relationships. I am kind of used to the single life.

I don't really remember how I got into relationships before. I think it all started by asking to kiss certain beautiful women.

I just finished watching Coffy. Coffy Baby, sweet as a chocolate bar!

It's drink a straight bar gay tonight at Whiskey Jacks. I am going out to see if I can meet anyone cute, smart, and funny. Or just to be among homos! I even dressed up for it, I am pumped, I have no pink but there is some pink on my purple shirt. And I am wearing rainbow cuffs. And as usual I have tattoos and stretched earlobes and a secret hood piercing that GLITTERS! And short hair. I look like a dyke in other words, so I hope that makes up for the fact I'm not sporting a pink item of clothing as per the instructions to build queer solidarity in the midst of a normally straight enclave of drinkers.

Besides, Lavender/Purple is much more a lesbian color than Pink. In old timey days lesbians used to wear violets to signal to the other sapphic sisters.

So maybe I will ask to kiss someone tonight. I don't know!

1 comment:

feral geographer said...

oooh, coffy! i {heart} pam grier... "i have a black belt in BAR STOOLS!"

(wait, am i thinking of coffy or foxy brown? with the scene where she goes into a working-class dyke bar? hmmm...)

good luck with the kissing!