Monday, January 08, 2007

Get thee hence to the Straight Path


There's some new anti-homo Christian propaganda out with the charming title "It's Not Gay." It shows former gays talking about the men living the the twilight world, and the unsavory side of homosexual life that gets sanitized from the press. I should be angry, but I find it pathetic, and I feel sorry for the x-gays losing the chance to have fulfilling sex by easing on down the Straight and Narrow. But I admit, I had to crack up at this review:

"This is the a very good video. I ordered this and my son had a girl friend the next day. I couldn't believe it. I love the part in the movie of the former gays. I wonder if they are still on the straight path?"

I wish I had a girlfriend tomorrow. Boyfriends are too easy to get, they're not a challenge at all. It's like the difference of getting into grad school compared to getting into community college. It's late, my metaphors are falling apart.

I'm applying to the Toronto thing tomorrow, I was really good about it. The last time I was applying and missed the deadline I was hole punching in a frantic and running around shrieking. This time I just had to print stuff out and fill out the form again. However, I did hit a snag when I went to package it all up. My support material walked away. Two unassuming VHS tapes just decided to bugger off. I've been tripping over them since October, but now that I'm ready to actually use them, they're awol. Support material isn't supposed to do that to me. Support material is supposed to listen to my needs!

Anyway, I still need to get this in Xpress post tomorrow at lunch, but it's late and I'm giving up the hunt until the morning when they will be in their places with sunshiny faces.

My tattoos are at the itchy part, aaaaahhhh! I keep scratching them without meaning to. Most of the scabby has already fallen off, it's just those last bits that are just hanging on, I can see a couple places that might need touch ups, but they look pretty good. I can't see my neck one very well though.

No comments: