Thursday, January 18, 2007

OMG! OMG! OMG!


I keep trolling around for the next degree program that interests me. I'm terribly keen on getting a PhD in The History of Consciousness at UCSC, but I hesitate spending that many years in the States right now. I don't want to do an MFA because I more interested in expanding my academic knowledge beyond artistic practice.

And then this shit happened at ER and while scoping out disability law I came across a masters program at York University in Critical Disability Studies. Holy shit, oh my god, that would be so awesome! I am practically jizzing my pants reading the program brochure.

Anyway, I have a doctors appointment, with my REGULAR doctor, in half an hour so I should dash. And I have to drop by my old alternative medicine doctor's office and make an appointment so he can give me snake venom or something to get rid of this rash.

4 comments:

saraeanderson said...

Close, but the term is snake oil.

Thirza Cuthand said...

No, actually he really does use snake venom from time to time.

Thirza Cuthand said...

And quit treating me like an idiot, I don't appreciate it.

spotted elephant said...

I'm glad you found that program! It makes such a big difference when you're not trying to make a somewhat good program fit you. Finding something that exciting-I hope it works out for you.