Wednesday, April 04, 2007

I'm so not doing this on purpose!


I seem to be okay with cutie again, but then I keep accidentally saying profound stuff. I don't mean to. I used to just think it, but I could never figure out how to insert that in dinner conversation. I mean, dinner conversation can be pretty limited. So yeah, I guess technically she and I could have a virgin birth in the scientific form of it, but that was incidental really, because now I'm transitioning and we really do have to figure out if the kid option will be open later. Crap. Well, you did wonder about alternative families, so here you go. But honestly, we're still mostly just hanging out and trying to figure out what to do. I think she's known I've been missing a huge chunk of my life because she used to try to talk to me about high school and there were huge things I didn't remember at all. I still don't remember most of the straight guys names, but I wasn't paying much attention to them. But I do finally remember when we got cult resistance training, which I think is the most important part to remember about high school. Or one of them anyway. That was like Gifted Defense against the Dark Arts class, only with real life application. Anyway, she and I are fine now, I just thought the process of parthenogenesis was kind of romantic.

No comments: