Tuesday, April 17, 2007

That was stupid


I was trying to link my cousin up to a compassionate unicode mainframe for him to heal and ended up locking myself out of my computer!!! WTF?

Anyway, I will be fixing that later.

I have decided to forgo the boy option. I quite like being silky smooth.

I am trying to quit smoking, that is VERY hard. Depressing.

I am healing from my last job, I mean, my office worker job, because the stuff I was reading was WAY too hardcore for me. I still have nightmares.

I have nightmares that I am being chased by an Oscar Meyer Weinermobile, no joke!

Anyway, I am still healing, and I will write briefly now and then, but if other people want to write here they can go ahead.

Thanks
Thirza

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hi,

i was sent your way via carrie...
I think we met once a long long time ago.
Meanwhile, i've taken the boy option, and stay silky thanks to lots of conditioner. ;D

looking forward to reading your posts!
all the best,
TW